We are currently accepting registrations! To begin the admissions process, please contact us by calling (609) 652-7134 or e-mailing email@example.com.
We recomend a tour of our school so you can see first hand the quality education your student will have.
Once you receive the paper work we ask that you please fill out the appropriate registration form (for Pre-K3, Pre-K4 or K-8). If you do not have a packet of information, click "Registrations Forms," the tab to the left of this page and you will find all the forms need for registration. We strongly encourage all prospective families to tour and meet with the prinicipal.
Pre-Kindergarten: Our Pre-K program has limited availability for both the 3 year old and 4 year old classes. Children entering our Pre-K program must be potty trained before school begins. It is strongly encouraged to register as soon as posible as seats tend to fill-up by March.
We can only accommodate a total of 50 children each year for grades kindergarten through eighth grades.
In accordance with the Diocesan and State regulations:
All students entering the Pre-K 3 program MUST be 3 years old before September 30th.
All students entering the Pre-K 4 program MUST be 4 years old before September 30th.
All students entering Kindergarten MUST be 5 years old before September 30th.
All new students MUST present Health Records, a certificate of birth and certificates of sacraments.
Students who are currently enrolled in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade
and wish to transfer to Assumption Regional Catholic School
To be considered for acceptance to Assumption Regional Catholic School, student who enroll in grades kindergarten through grade eight, must submit an application packet consisting of:
- A request for records form to be completed so we can obtain an official copy of academic records (grades 1-8).
- A family statement answering why you and your child are interested in becoming a members of Assumption Regional Catholic School.
- Complete Registration Form
- "FACTS" On-line Tuition (click here)
- $100 Registration Fee
- Parish Registry Confermation Form if applicable
- Copy of student Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate if applicable
- B6T Bus Form (1 per child grades K-8) if you live in a district that does not provide bussing, YOU MUST still complete this form in order to receive reimbursement if out of district.
- Health information (physical form, copy of immunizations, medical history form)
- Photo Release Form
- PTA Volunteer Commitment Form
Once all documents are received and reviewed, the parents/guardians of those students eligible for admission will be contacted by the school.