Welcome to Assumption Regional Catholic School! We are glad you have chosen to visit our website to learn more about ARCS. Please take a few moments to explore the additional pages. We hope you find our website to be informative and helpful in your search to find a school that best fits your child and family needs.
To truly appreciate the spirit of Assumption School and to see us in action, we recommend scheduling a personalized tour for you and your child. A personalized tour will provide you the opportunity to meet our teachers and staff and to see what a day in the life of an Assumption student is like! We also offer the opportunity for a shadow day for new students transferring in (grades 4 and above), to allow your child to meet their potential classmates and gets the full Assumption Regional Catholic School experience.
We will do our best to provide you with informative materials about our community, introduce you to our faculty, and guide you through your transition into our school. Please feel free to contact our advancement office to schedule your tour, 609-652-7134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Register your child...
Parents can click here the following forms to register students for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Registration Form
- Registration Fee ($100 per student)
- Bus Form (1 per Student grades K-8)
- PTA Volunteer Commitment Form (1 per family)
- FACTS (Click here to reach the FACTS online tution payment page)
- Health Information (All children MUST have a physical within 1 year and shot records MUST be sent to the school prior to the student starting school)
- Parish Registry Confirmation Form signed by Parish Secretary or Priest (If Catholic)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Sacramental Certificates (If applicable)
- Request for Records if transferring from another school (For students Grades 1-8 only)
If you have trouble or do not have access to a computer please call or email the office and we can make a computer available for you.